This week, I worked with Yaxing, continuing to do some preparatory work.
I spent almost all the time to set up the UV-CDAT software. The installment is so complicated. Since UV-CDAT doesn’t support Windows OS, at the beginning, I used Ubuntu to install it. I tried several times, but failed every time. Then I bought a macbook and tried to build the software. Thanks god, it works, although there are still few errors needed to be fixed. Thanks for the help from Yaxing and Jorge.
I would have gotten familiar with the Visualization Reconciliation tool and built a tutorial for it, but it isn’t published.
I got familiar with MsTMIP project. Yaxing and I continued tutorial development for the use of SE and I will release the tutorial through the MsTMIP project website.