Final Results

So this week I finished the subtopic matching software and after some testing, ran it. Basically my goal was to answer the question, does coverage decrease significantly if you remove “topically” unrelated documents from the corpus? I found that surprisingly yes. While the SWEET ontologies are small, and attempt to Continue reading Final Results

SWEET Ontologies and Coverage

This week I finished the coverage analyzer tool and have run tests on over 200 popular ontologies (i.e., the SWEET ontologies)! As this is the main part of the project (the coverage tool) and getting this data is over a week ahead of time, I’m quite pleased. The coverage tool Continue reading SWEET Ontologies and Coverage

Ontology Generation and Coverage

This week I finished the code and test cases for the automatic ontology generation I started last week, and began work on the coverage algorithm. The now finished ontology generation comes with a readme, the ability to add individual words, or merge two existing ontologies. In this way, it should Continue reading Ontology Generation and Coverage