For the last week, I’ve been continuing the research activities from week one and began to structure my reading to make progress towards a more formal literature review and research proposal. Here are my weekly activities as outlined in my mentor plan.
Hope you all had a great week!
Week 2 (Jun 11th – Jun 15th)
Development opportunities for the intern:
Create literature review from annotated bibliography
- Begin to consider research questions
- Begin to consider appropriate subjects to target
- Identify appropriate evaluation methods
- Multi-method approach
- Evaluation of current registries
- Evaluation of literature
- Survey development
- Semi-structured and structured interview development and follow up interviews.
Will help structure the IRB application and overall research design.