A list of references applicable to this project are available here on Mendeley.
Data is compiled in spreadsheets using Google Docs and citations to journal articles and other documents are stored at Dropbox.com.
Raw data can be found on Dropbox.
Each Google spreadsheet lists the random selection of 100 data sets from each repository (deposited in 2005) and data related to each dataset. A link to each spreadsheet is listed below, followed by the data repository that it samples.
- resample_tracking_Pangaea_datacollection – data for Pangaea
- tracking_TreeBASE_datacollection – data for TreeBASE
- tracking_GEOROC_datacollection – data for Geochemistry of Rocks of the Oceans and Continents (GEOROC)
- tracking_GEO_datacollection – data for Gene Expression Omnibus
- tracking_ArrayExpress_datacollection – data for ArrayExpress
- tracking_pbd_datacollection – data for Protein Data Bank
- tracking_BMRB_datacollection – data for Biological Magnetic Resonance Data Bank
- tracking_JOURNALDATA_datacollection – data for several journals that require data archiving, usually hosted on journal websites: Biostatistics, Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, Systematic Biology, Journal of Applied Econometrics, Econometric Society, The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis Review, American Economic Review, Conflict Resolution, International Studies Quarterly, Journal of Peace Research (each has fewer than one hundred deposits, so combined)
- tracking_ICPSR_datacollection – data for ICPSR publication-related datasets and tracking_IQSS_datacollection – data for IQSS Dataverse publication-related datasets (each has fewer than one hundred deposits, so combined)
- tracking_HEPData_datacollection – data for HEPData