new document

I finally got the reference list look OK — I tried doing it somewhat automatically but it looks awful, so I manually modify the formatting a little bit. I would love to hear more tips on Thursday (chatting with Carly). I uploaded a document to the plone cite, which includes the reference list and some modification I made according to Carly’s comments. For some reason it failed to generate the bookmarks, but everything shows up fine.

Appendix I will be the R instruction which I haven’t converted from word file to latex file, and appendix II will be a glossary. Now that I finally have a tex file that runs fine, I am kind of scared to add anything in…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *