Weekly Update

We finally got our whole app working together so we are just debugging the last couple functions right now. Last week we got the app working for some basic test cases (add a run to the db, retrieve a run back and display the graph). This weekend we got more advanced queries working (find all paths from a set of start nodes to a set of end nodes, optionally specifying nodes that all paths to display must go through and display the graph). Right now I am just finishing and debugging the code for some edge cases in our query system. There have been some challenges in coding the system, but it all seems to be falling together as we wrap up.


Michael Agun

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *