These past couple of weeks have been spent following up with some participants from the first two focus groups to get more information about the stories that they initially shared. When we started compiling narratives from the first two focus groups, we realized that we had gaps and that obtaining more details for the stories would make them more complete and interesting. Therefore, these past couple of weeks I have been working on just that . . .
I scheduled interviews with some ecologists and transcribed the stories that they provided. We were able to weave the new information into the stories and finally complete the initial three stories! The posting of those stories are underway and should be posted by next week!
In the mean time, I will be meeting with more scientists to continue gathering stories and transcribing those interviews.