This has been a hectic week….A lot of prep for the first interviews.
- Conducted two interviews and had one scheduled next week.
- Expanded the list of case studies. Searched and documented environmental health studies which used the datasets from DataONE member nodes such as USGS, NEON, KNB, LTER, etc.
- Get a list of individual researchers from case studies. Send out recruitment emails.
- Conduct interviews and transcribe recordings.
- Find out if the results data from case studies are available. Document more details in case selection method. Write up a section in white paper about how we develop those cases.
- Develop a stakeholders Map, figure out the communication channels. The focus is how we can bridge the emerging communities and their data needs.
- Continue to update bibliography, focusing on synthesis centers and interdisciplinary collaboration.